Quick start guide
The main use cases for the creation of a new model in Hackolade:
- you want to create a model for a new application and database that do not yet exist. You need to start a model from scratch then forward-engineer
- you want to create then enrich the documentation of an existing database, and make it evolve. You want to leverage the reverse-engineering capabilities built in Hackolade.
- you want to migrate from a relational database to a denormalized NoSQL model.
Quickly get started by learning how to:
- Create a new model
- Maintain an existing model
- Compare versions of a model
- Suggest denormalization of a SQL schema
- Generate documentation
- Print a model