Open a local repository
If you already have a local copy of the remote repository, then you just need to (re-)open it. No need to clone it again.
You have different options for opening a local repository in Hackolade Studio:
- choose Repository > Open Local Repository in the the top menu;
- use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+O (Cmd+Shift+O on MacOS);
- open the repository context, select "This computer" as source, and click the "Browse" button;
- click the "Open local repository" button in the main pane.
Hackolade Studio remembers previously opened repositories. So you have additional options if you had previously opened that repository:
- choose Repository > Open Recent Repository in the the top menu;
- open the Repository Context, select "This computer" as source, and open the "Repository" drop-down.
Note that Hackolade Studio automatically reopens the last repository by default when starting the application. You may disable this behavior in Tools > Options > Repository.